Did you miss our Cake Ball Truffle class on Talkshop.live yesterday?
Don't worry, it's still live for you to revisit at your leisure. Click the link here and join us in making our Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake Truffles for the Holidays!
Here's what you'll need: Hungry Monkey Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake Ball Truffles (makes 20 - 25 cake ball truffles)
• 2 loaves Pumpkin Bread (make your own, buy ours or store-bought), room temperature
• 1 cup cream cheese frosting (while I prefer scratch made frosting, you can easily use canned frosting in this recipe)!
• 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream for thinning the frosting
• 2 TBS holiday color sprinkles
• 4 oz Mini Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 2, 12 oz bags of Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips (24 oz total)
• 1/2 cup white chocolate chips for drizzle (optional if not using sprinkles)
Enjoy! And don't forget to tag us @hungrymonkeybaking in your creations!