1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13-inch baking pan.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
3. Cream butter or margarine and the 1 cup sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste; beat well.
4. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tablespoons at a time; mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool. Pierce cake several times with a fork.
6. Combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake. Set in fridge. Allow cake to absorb the milk mixture for at least 30 minutes.
7. Whip whipping cream, the remaining 1 cup of the sugar, and the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste together until thick. Set aside.
8. Cut soaked cake into small squares, just enough to push carefully into bottom of a small Mason jar for an individual serving. Then pipe whipped cream on top. Put another square of cake on top, then pipe whipped cream on top of that, allowing whipped cream to fill in open spots. Shave a nice amount of bittersweet or semisweet chocolate on top. Screw on mason jar lid. Refrigerate overnight or for several hours before serving.
Refrigerate until serving & enjoy!!